CCA Tuition & Registration
Fee Schedule for the 2017-2018 Academic Year
The tuition year for Classical Christian Academy begins July 1, 2017 and ends June 30, 2018.
Early Registration Fee (by April 28th, per student) – $150
Late Registration Fee (starting May 1st, per student) – $200
Credit cards are accepted but will be subject to a 2.4% + .25 cent swipe fee.
Part-time student (8:30-11:20 AM)
Pre-K (4 and 5 year olds)
$3,663 – 5 days per week
$2,198 – 3 days per week
Pre-Kindergarten is our entry-level program specifically designed for 4 and 5 year old students and prepares them in the areas of letter and number recognition both in sight and writing. Most students begin reading, through the instruction of phonics. Art, music and fine motor skills are elements of this class.
Kindergarten – $3,663 – 5 days per week
Kindergarten prepares students with the foundation in a full phonics program, reading, math, social studies, art and music.
K+ (12:05-3:15 PM) – $180 per month or $13.50 per day (billed monthly)
K+ is an enrichment program for enrolled students in the Pre-K or Kindergarten classes. K+ includes art, music, reading, and fine motor skill development.
1st through 6th grades: $5,960
7th through 12th grades: $6,211
Enrolling in a FACTS tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs. The monthly plan is offered by your school. Depending on the start and end date of each plan, they may not always be offered.
Before and After School Study Hall
- Available from 7:00 am to the start of school and from the end of school to 5:30 pm
- Open to students Pre-K through 6th grade.
- Please communicated in writing your intent to use the Before and After School Study Hall to email@example.com
- The cost is $5 for the morning Study Hall.
- The afternoon Study Hall is $5 per hour, or any portion thereof, with a maximum (morning & afternoon) of $15.
- Please call in if you are scheduled but not participating for that day.
- Families are only charged for the days their students are in Study Hall.
- Study Hall is billed in arrears and will be invoiced at the end of each month.
FACTS Tuition FAQ’s.
Q. Is my information secure?
A. Yes. Your personal information, including payment information, is protected with the highest security standards in the industry.
Q. When will my payments be due?
A. Your payment schedule is set by your school, and your financial institution will decide the time of day your payments are processed.
Q. What happened when my payment falls on a weekend or a holiday?
A. Your payment will be processed on the next business day.
Q. What happens if a payment is returned?
A. Returned payments may be subject to a FACTS returned payment fee; watch for a returned payment notice for additional information.
Q. Who should I call if I have questions or concerns about my payment plan?
A. FACTS is available 24/7 at 866-441-4637
FACTS Tuition Link: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4F1QK
CCA’s tuition year begins July 1, 2017 and ends June 30, 2018
There are five options for tuition payment:
- Tuition may be paid in full by April 3, 2017 with a 5% discount.
- Tuition may be paid in full by May 15, 2017 with a 4% discount.
- Tuition may be paid in full by June 29, 2017 with a 3% discount.
- Tuition may be paid in full by the first day of school with a 2% discount.
- Monthly payments must be paid through FACTS Tuition Management automatic withdrawal program.
We are accepting applications for new students in our Pre-K through 12th grades. Our class sizes are normally 20 students or less in grades K – 12. With small class sizes, it is helpful to secure your seat now to ensure continued enrollment in years to come.
We invite prospective families to call and come visit our campus. We are excited to explain our unique classical Christian education program and give you a tour of the campus. Visiting the classrooms provides an excellent opportunity to observe our teachers and students engaged in learning. Our Curriculum Guides and Curriculum Library are available for review in the office as well.
Please call 208-777-4400 to visit with an administrator and to see the Academy.